Rush Hour App
Commuting in London: there’s only so much one can take of staring blankly into space and trying not to make eye contact with the commuter opposite you. There are even stories of the dreaded ‘accidental crotch stare’. So, I conceptualised a retro 8-bit adventure game for smart phones set in the London underground. The main goal? Get Colin the commuter from A to B through various real-life travel related challenges.
- 3 game modes to choose from
- Real time events: If there’s a signal failure in real life, it’s in the game too
- Mini games as you change between lines
- Collect B coins along the way to get a high score so that you can compete against friends
- Seasonal features; ghosts at halloween, dehydration in summer
For more information, please go to RushHourApp.co.uk or email me.
Don’t forget to like on Facebook and follow on Twitter, too.